- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Exchange entire brake systems Fluid including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Exchange coolant in engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5.
- SCAN VEHICLE COMPUTER FOR FAULT CODES,ANALYZE AND INTERPRET DATA, LOCATE AND DEFINE SPECIFIC ENGINE OR COMPUTERIZED SYSTEM FAULT
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Component test.]
Greg H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/25/2020