- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- ROTATE TIRES,ADJUST AIR PRESSURE
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R and I Glove Box.]
- Remove and replace worn wiper blades with new summer wiper blades.
- PERFORMED NC EMISIONS INSPECTION
Nicole W. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/19/2017